Louisville Kentucky’s Local 502 has a long proud heritage in Central Kentucky and Southern Indiana; a history that goes back over a 100 years. Local 502 is a combination of former Local 107 and Local 522. When these two great locals became one local in 2003, they had over 200 years of combined experience and knowledge in Plumbing, Piping, and HVAC Service. Today, Local 502 continues to build on that experience and knowledge. Our contractors continue to be competitive and look for the largest and most complex projects, largely because they have the best trained, most productive craftsman in the industry. Whether it’s a large complex job or small intricate mechanical job, Local 502's craftsmen are the ones you want.
Local 502 has been involved many projects throughout Kentucky and Indiana:
- Corvette Plant
- Ford's Kentucky Truck Plant and Louisville Assembly Plant
- Yum Center
- Churchill Downs
- University of Louisville's dorms and medical research buildings
- Norton, Baptist, Jewish, University of Louisville Hospitals
- Indiana’s Kings Daughter, Floyd and Clark Memorial Hospitals
- Humana Tower
- PNC Tower
- Louisville Gas and Electric Power Houses
- Clifty Creek Power House
- Distilleries throughout the state
Local 502 continues to understand the need for training; that’s why the local invests over a million dollars a year in apprentice and journeyman training, continue education, and licensing.
We would like to thank you for visiting our site. If we can be of help, please fill free to give us a call at 502-361-8492 or contact one the contractors listed on this website.